Flight Cost: Tk.55,000.00/= for each hour of flight used for normal air transportation. But, if the flying involves aerial film shooting, leaflet dropping etc the per hour flight cost will be 30% more.
Ground Waiting Cost: Tk. 5,000/= for each hour. Tk. 20,000/= consolidated for over night ground waiting. If over night ground waiting is planned at a place other then secured and active airport, the charter is to ensure safety and security of helicopter.
15% VAT to be added on the total bill (flight cost + ground waiting cost).
Flying on Friday and Govt. holidays Tk.15000/= is applicable for each flight.
The minimum cost for a route will be 30 minutes of flying cost.
Fuel cost and Insurance will be covered by the South Asian Airlines.
Booking of a charter flight may be done physically at the airlines office or by fax/email/letter as convenient. Please click here to download a Requisition Form.
South Asian Airlines Limited.
House: 40, Apartment : 3(2nd Floor),
Road : 1,Banani DOHS Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh.
Phone : +88-02-8872150
A chartering requisition should include the following information:
- Date of Departure.
- Time Departure.
- Passenger List (if passenger list include foreigners, their nationality, passport number, validity of passport to be mentioned) with occupation, address & telephone numbers.
- Note: Written request should come at lease before 02 working day of flight day for our further necessary action.
Terms of Payment
- Written request for helicopter should accompany 50% of the total cost. Rest 50% to be paid before the flight.
- Please make Payment in cash.
- Chatterer is to ensure security of the helicopter in the landing area (While on ground other than Airports).
- A flag is to be hoisted close to the landing area (on top of a high tree/ Building / Bamboo pole).
- 10% of the flight cost will be charged for cancellation of flight.
- 48 hours before the flight schedule-Forfeiture of 35% of total cost.
- 36 hours before the flight schedule-Forfeiture of 75% of total cost.
- Within 24 hours prior to flight schedule-Forfeiture of 75% of total cost.
Point to Note
- Flight May be delayed or cancelled due to bad weather, Technical Reasons or Unavoidable Circumstance
- Delay at the airport during departure (for delay in passenger's arrival), will be Counted as ground waiting.
- For additional information do not hesitate to call.